To all those who pimp their blogs (Ashley, Jill, Shannon, Jess, Natalie, etc),
Knock it off!! All I ever hear from Whit is how my blog sucks and it needs to be more like her friends. I will post when I want and what i want...Thats it!
Dusty
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
A little testy are we? I would just love to see some pictures of your dear-sweet family at the very least once every 3 MONTHS! But of course you can do whatever you want whenever you want to do it.
Love you guys!
Dusty you are so funny! Get posting!!!
It's about freakin' time! Maybe you should just let Whit take over the blog and we can show her how to "pimp" it!
thanks for even inviting me to your blog!
So you don't think I pimp my blog...Thanks alot
Post a Comment